Videos

?????????????? Adobe Flash Player?

?? Adobe Flash Player

Conversation

Ok. Hello. My name is AJ. I’m working in Shanghai.
大家好,我是AJ,我在上海工作。
I’m the VP-Beverages category for Unilever in East Asia,
我是联合利华饮料品类东亚区的副总裁
covering lots of big markets like Japan, China and Indonesia.
主要负责日本,中国,印尼等几大市场。
Open Space is a very interesting (technology). I call it social technology.
开放空间很有趣。我称它为社交技术。

It’s an experience.
它是一种体验。
It’s definitely a way to start a project and to align people.
它绝对可以帮助我们在开启新项目的时候集思广益,
Because there’re two fundamental rules in open space where I think a lot of people can benefit from.
因为开放空间有两大重要法则。我认为大家可以从中大有收获
And that is that first of all people vote with their feet.
首先,每个人对话题感兴趣才参加讨论。
So if they are not interested
因此,如果有人对议题不感兴趣
or have the feeling that they can not add to a subject anymore,
或者他们觉得就某一议题不愿发表更多的意见
that they have given what they had in their minds and brains,
或者他们已经穷尽思考,
they’ll move on and they will with their feet also select those subjects and topics that are most interesting.
他们可以选择自己认为有趣的话题继续讨论。

The other interesting part of Open Space is that everybody can make a contribution.
开放空间另一个有趣之处在于每个人都能贡献自己的想法。
So you can be the leader of the session. You can be a participant of a session.
你可以主持某一个环节,也可以只是参与某一个环节的讨论。
And as a collective, you use the collective brain of the group to come to a truly shared and jointly created agenda.
而作为一个集体,最后得出的议程表一定是大家集体智慧的体现。
And that’s how we basically started our journey here in China.
我们当时在中国的“旅途”就是这样开始的。
With the meeting in December 15, 2005 where we have invited all the leaders of the tea business of Unilever in Singapore,
2005年12月15日,我们邀请联合利华所有茶饮料品类的负责人齐聚新加坡
and (we created) literally we had a wide walk.
(对中国的饮料业务)作了一个全方位大讨论。
And we created together the main agenda items of our journey.
之后我们给这个“旅途”写下了大致的议程表。
And if you look back at what we are doing now
如果你回头看看我们现在(在中国)的进程
versus what we started off to do on that very day,
和旅途伊始的那天相比
it’s basically still the agenda that we created together.
我们还在向同一个议程表上的目标迈进。
And this had a lot of advantages because people are involved, people are engaged.
这会带来很多优势,因为每个人都参与了,每个人都是这个目标的一分子
It’s a truly shared mission and journey.
这是一个真正属于大家的目标和“旅途”
And this will at the end of the day guarantee a very good result.
有了这样一个共同的目标才能保证好的成绩。
So I hope it will inspire you to keep going in the coming two days and to really make something big out of it.
希望你们从这个“旅途”中得到一些灵感,在接下来的两天时间里大有收获。
I look forward to your results. Thank you.
相信你们一定会获益良多。谢谢。